Call us today! (225) 293-9683
Homeowners and Renters Insurance

Owning a home can be one of the most important investments you ever make. Even if you rent, your furnishings are of great importance to you and should be protected. A Ace Insurance Agency, Inc. wants to help make sure that you have the coverage that will be there for you no matter what happens to your possessions. To learn more about homeowners and renters insurance call us today at (225) 293-9683.

Home and Renter's Insurance can cover the following situations

  • Fire or Lightning

  • Damage Caused By Aircraft or Vehicle

  • Falling Objects

  • Windstorm or Hail

  • Smoke

  • Hurricanes

  • Explosion

  • Vandalism or Malicious Mischief

  • Tornadoes

  • Riots or Civil Commotion

  • Theft

  • Ice, Snow Or Sleet

  • Please list the amount of dwelling coverage you
    want (This should be the approximate replacement cost
    of the house based on today's cost of construction)

    In what year was your home built?

    Special home features (check all that apply)*

    In-Ground Swimming Pool

    Above Ground Swimming Pool

    Swimming Pool is screened in

    Central Station-Monitored Burglar Alarm

    Central Station-Monitored Fire Alarm

    Gated Community (without guard)

    Gated Community (with guard)

    Gated Community (guard drives around community)

    Hurricane Shutters (metal or special windows)

    Plywood windows covers for hurricane protection on all openings


    Diving Board


    When does your current policy expire? (or enter the date when you
    last had insurance) (Please Include Month, Day and Year)

    A Standard Homeowner's Insurance Policy Includes Four Types Of Coverage:

  • Coverage for the structure of your home
  • Coverage for your personal belongings
  • Liability Protection
  • Additional living expenses in the event you are temporarily unable to live in your home because of a fire or other insured disaster

  • Mobile Home Insurance

    Whether you are in a manufactured home or a mobile home, your home is your most important asset. That is why you should ensure that you are covered for whatever comes your way. Mobile and manufactured home insurances usually cover: home and attached structures, other separated structures, and personal property.

    Renter's Insurance

    You should be aware that your landlord's insurance will not cover your personal property in the event of a disaster (such as a flood or fire) or theft. You are responsible for insuring your property. Often times your apartment may also require you to have renter's insurance as part of your agreement. To learn more about our renter's insurance options call us at (225) 293-9683 today.

    Browse our website Contact Information Proud Member Of
    Vehicle Insurance
    Home and Renters
    Flood Insurance
    Commercial Insurance
    Contact Us
    2834 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd, Ste B-8 Baton Rouge, LA 70816
    Mon-Fri    8:30 am - 4:30 pm
    Sat-Sun     Closed